Wednesday, March 25, 2009

FIRST AID KITS

I will prepare a check list of items for a 72 hour kit and bring it to church. You may find some or a lot of items you already have around your home, its just a matter of gathering them together.
I personally don't have a good first aid kit. So I thought I would ask and see if anyone else is interested. I have sent an e-mail to St Johns to find out what kit would be best for a 72 hour kit and see if we can fill a bulk buy order for a discount. The website shows different kinds of First Aid kits available from basic to comprehensive. If bulk buy is not available or we can't get numbers i did see the standard one in the Castle Hill post office yesterday for $19.95. The other option is buy things separately but I think if you can get it in one go why not?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...