Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shelf Reliance

For those of you who are not aware, there is a Shelf Reliance distributor here in Sydney. I only came across this myself today, so if has been around for a while, I am just sllloooww!! Check out the website. I think these are a really great system for your can goods. They don't come cheap, but they are worth it in my opinion. I will be working towards having one in the near future. Take a look and see what you think.

I also want to mention that Natalie Riley will be launching a new blog soon which will be providing recipes for your storage items. She is currently in Utah visiting family but she is also appearing on Good Things Utah May 1st for those who know what that is!!! Its an exciting time for her I am sure and worth going to the American website to check out her instructional clips as well. Anyway enough plugging!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...