Thursday, May 14, 2009

SOME NEWS ON BULK BUY

I have searched around for a good price on flour and rice and what I have discovered that Aldi really is the best buy for plain white rice and plain flour. In saying this the best advice I can offer is if you normally shop here, add some extras when you can to your shopping or if you make a special trip buy as much as you can when you can get there. I will organise a day though to vaccum seal your flour and rice in the foil bags and how/when you can purchase them.

I strongly advise all of you to check out Suzi Perriman's Co-op Stop blog. The link is to the right. She has some great resources. You will also find there are co-op stop members in other parts of NSW and their blogs have some great ideas and resources too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...