Friday, May 29, 2009

Bulk orders will begin in June

I have been a bit out of whack this week! I have put my back out and my computer is out of order! You really get an idea on how much the computer/internet means in your life when its not readily available.
My PFD food contact is back from his break on Monday 1st June so I will be organising and confirming some prices with him this week. I am planning to organise the first bulk buy order this month (June). I have put much thought into how to best go about this. I have decided to provide a list of items available to purchase. All you will need to do is fill out what you would like to purchase and give me the correct money in an envelope. Once I have everyone's money I will then put the order through.

Family and friends who are interested in the bulk buy orders are more than welcome to put in an order.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...