Tuesday, May 4, 2010

WHAT THA.....?

I miss Rove and I miss this segment he used to have. Not sure why he stopped doing this segment, it was always hilarious! For those of you who don't know what or who is Rove. An australian comendian, Rove McManus had a live variety show here in Australia, much like a Dave Letterman show. One of the segments was called, What tha....? It is similar to fail.org and sites where they show weird photos or funny adds in magazines, or engrish translations in other countries, that kind of thing. Anyway, I was looking through my junk mail catalouge, I think it was the Reject shop, or something like that. Sidetrack, I love junk mail!
Back to my story. I came across this picture advertising some interesting coloured wool and the jumper you could make using it. I wondered, What tha....? Who would ever make a jumper like this and make their kid wear it? I don't know, you be the judge, but I would never be that cruel to my kid!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...