Wednesday, January 19, 2011

HOW CAN YOU BE PREPARED FOR DISASTERS OR TIMES OF NEED? Join the Be Prepared Challenge

The main reason for starting my blog was to teach others about being prepared in times of need. My main focus is food and having a food store in case of emergency weather it be a natural disaster or financial crisis or anything that will effect you and your family in a big way. You might want to go through some of my older posts to see what I have written or you can use the link to Provident Living, which is a site that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints runs. I am a Mormon, which is why I know about it. I also suggest you take a look at Gavin's blog and Bec's blog. They are running a 4 week challenge at the moment to help and encourage people to organise themselves so that if something does happen, you can be prepared. I strongly recommend everyone consider the challenge, as you never know what is going to happen and if the floods have done anything to us, it should make us think about what we are doing for ourselves and our families should something like this happen to us.

Below is the anacronym that Gavin and Bec are using for their challenge.



I also would be more than happy to answer any questions and be as helpful as I can be to you, should you like to know more on how to prepare yourself. Just leave a comment/question and I will be in touch .

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...