Wednesday, August 3, 2011

C'mon and join the Dessert Recipe Exchange Blog Hop party!

Thanks to everyone who joined in on the Great Recipe Exchange blog hop. We got 12 great recipes listed and they are all amazing. A lot of traffic came through too, so I am sure a lot of you were bookmarking pages and following new foodie blogs.

This time round I am going to theme the recipe exchanges. I thought this might be a better way to know exactly what recipe to choose to link into but and it helps with those OCD foodies who like to work in themes !!!  I will also leave the linky up for 2 weeks.

Looking forward to seeing a good mixture of decadent treats and healthy desserts that can be enjoyed more often:)  I'd appreciate a follow on my blog or e-mail subscription. I'm also trying to achieve 100 likers on my Facebook page, so if you can like me I would love it!!  Please follow some of the linkers and leave a comment even if its just to say you like the recipe.   Also if you could please link directly to the recipe.

Thanks again for returning to FoodMuster, if you would like a particular theme for the next blog hop, please leave me a comment.

***Appologies, but my linky subscription was just paid and I have to wait for it to update before I can get the code, so please be patient with me, I hope it will be back up to date within the next 24 hours***


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...