Friday, June 10, 2011
Sydney Good Food and Wine Show Giveaway
As I totally lurve my food I totally lurve this show! I have been going to the GF&Wine show for ages, I think I have only missed a couple. Some of you know that I won a competition that was run by Lastminute, and I scored free tickets to the Melbourne show and also I met Gary Mehigan and George Calombaris. It was a totally awesome experience and I highly recommend you see their celebrity show at the Sydney show if you go. Its like a Master Class and this time you get to smell the aromas not just see them and wished you had smello-vision. I love the show so much I figured I should do 4 lucky people a giant favour and giveaway some tickets to this year's event. This way, you can spend some extra money and do one(or more) of the classes like, the Cheese Matters Discovery class, the Fisher and Paykel Celebrity theatre, Victor Churchill Butchery Class, Adora Handmade chocolate class, or for the wine enthusiast the Riedel Decanter Bar session. One of the main reasons why I like going to the show is to taste test new products that are out there and in particular the smaller food companies that make such awesome food and are trying to reach the masses. It is us, the people who can ask our local supermarkets, or delis to carry these products and help the smaller buisness get their awesome products out there and grow the Australian influence in the food and grocery market.
So what do you have to do?
1. Become a follower if you want
2. Leave a comment telling me one of your favouritist meals.
3. Like my Facebook page, which you can do by clicking the button to the right and you will get an additional entry, leave an extra comment saying you have liked me. If you have already 'liked' my page then leave an additional comment saying so and it will earn you an extra entry.
4. Giveaway closes Sunday 19th June Midnight AEST.
5. I will announce the 4 winners on my blog on Monday 20th June in the evening. I will do my best to contact winners, but it will be up to you to come back and check if you are a winner. If no contact can be made to a winner within 3 days. I will redraw for another winner.
6. The prize is a ticket for ONE adult entry worth $29.50 and I have 4 to giveaway.
7.Winners must have an Australian address. The show dates are 1st -3rd July 2011.
Good Luck to all!
I would like to thank the people at Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide, for providing these tickets, you rock!!