Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Music I'm lovin: Ingrid Michealson

I came across a great artist the other day via Youtube. Once I started listening to Ingrid Michealson, I fell in love with her voice and her music. She has some great songs, songs I am sure you have heard of, but not sure who sang it. One song in particular has been used on an NRMA ad here in Australia. Take a listen:
 I also like this song of hers, You and I:
I highly recommend you check out more of her songs on Youtube, you will not be disappointed:)

2 comments:

Natasha in Oz said...

I love her voice! I am so glad you posted this as I have been wondering who sang this song. Thank you!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

PS I'm not sure if you are into linky parties/blog hops or not but I host a Pinning & Singing Party on the weekends and I would love it if you could join in...maybe link up this post?

Take care and best wishes,
Natasha.
xo

Natasha in Oz said...

Me again! Thanks so very much for linking up to my Pinning and Singing Pinterest Party. I am so thrilled that you joined in. I hope to see you again again this weekend!

Best wishes,
Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...