Wednesday, November 11, 2009

CHOCOLATE ORDERS

I have just confirmed pricing for orders on chocolate. I am happy to take orders from anyone who is happy to pick up from my place, or wherever I have the order sent to. Keep in mind I won't be able to post interstate due to the weather, but if you live in Sydney Metro I can arrange a same day courier, but again, I am not sure I can guarantee they won't melt even just a little!! All are cadbury chocolate and premium quality. The milk and dark are NOT compound, but the white is, which is basically what white chocolate generally is. Anyway, here are the prices, e-mail me your orders and if you can be prompt with payment that would be appreciated:)

White buttons $7/kg

Milk buttons $7/kg

Dark buttons $8/kg

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Courtney

Can I have 1kg of milk choc - I will try really hard this time to not eat it all before I use it in my baking lol :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...