Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SO WHAT ARE YOU UP TO?

I'm lovin my holidays at the moment. I have really had a good chance to unwind and relax and do a bunch of stuff I don't normally do. Blogging is one of them. When I'm working, I can only concentrate on that and making my family function and then if I have the time, make my house stay clean - as best I can. So its just great to sit back and chill out - as best one can in an Aussie summer! I have blog a few times already, I went away down to Nowra (south coast NSW) with friends for New Years. Watch my first movie at the movies in about a year. It was MegaMind 3D and I loved it!!  So life is good. It gives me time to reflect on making sure I don't take things too seriously, which I tend to do. I also have time to veg out on the computer and look up silly stuff on You Tube, like the ones I've posted below! We are a funny people aren't we?

So what have you been up to? Whoever you are? I always wonder who reads this blog. I know people do, becasue of my stats page, but as few messages/comments are left, I'm not sure who reads my posts, what they are like and how they came across my blog. At the end of the day, not sure that I care that you don't add a comment, just happy that you stopped by, had a look, and liked it even for just a minute or two what you see and read. So thanks:) But if you care to comment or link your blog, what are you up to?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...