Thursday, June 16, 2011

Double Dream Hands - my kids are so into this!!

Move over Miley Cyrus with the hodown throdown! This is what my kids are totally into at the moment!! We found this youtube video on a friend of ours facebook comment and since then the kids have been hooked. I have not seen my daughter glued to a youtube video like this since she was practising the hodown throwdown (not sure if that spelling is write but ykwim, right?). Check it out, its hilarious and infectous, I too wanted to learn the dance! Who knows, maybe we might load up a family video of our family doing Double Dream hands!!Hahaha!!!


I've also added for your entertainment, double dream feet which is done by the same guy. He really loves to dance!! He also went on the Ellen DeGeneres Show and danced with her staff. You can look that one up on youtube ya self!!

2 comments:

Brynn @ MommyDigger.com said...

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying and my daughter is looking at me like I'm crazy, lol! This is great :)

I'm your newest follower from the Alexa Hop! Would love for you to stop by my blog www.mommydigger.com and follow me :)

KaeliH said...

Stopping by from the Alexia Blog hop, would love if you would follow me back at Kaeli's kiwis Reviews and Giveaways

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...