Friday, June 17, 2011

Frills in The Hills Baby Food E-Book Review

Liss, from Frills in the Hills sent me her e-book, "First Foods I Fed my Frills". Liss, has written a great and informative guide on what you need when your bub wants to start eating. There is a great list of items one needs when your baby is gearing up for his/her first foods.  She provides a variety of recipes from mushy foods for 6-8months up to chunky and real foods for  up to 12months and beyond. What I like best about Liss's recipes, is that she provides you with bulk amounts, so that you can then freeze the dinners and they can last for either the whole month or even two. Her advice is true when it comes to making dinners in bulk. This will save you time and money. You are also making the food, so you know what is going in it and you know it is fresh ingredients, which is so important with young children.   If you are a novice in the kitchen and have no idea what to feed your little ones, or  if you are looking for 'something else' to add to your own recipe collection, then I highly recommend you give "What I Fed my Fills" a try.

Such an extensive guide should have an extenisve price right? Not this time, the e-book is just $5. How do you order your e-book? Click the link on the sidebar, its that simple, unfortunately there is no free set of steak knives:(!!!

2 comments:

JeanetteSchenk said...

Hey there! Popping over from the Hop Along Friday Hop - loving exploring your blog! Have a great weekend!

Jeanette
http://jeanette-myownfourcorners.blogspot.com/

Marlee said...

Great post, and interesting. I wouldn't have thought of that! I found you at the Hop Along Friday Blog Hop and am glad I did, am a happy new follower :).

http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...