Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Are you Craftsie?

I have been wanting to post this for sometime now. I know a lot of poeple out there who are either artise or craftsie or both. I love to be creative both in the kitchen with cooking and when I can, I love to create crafty things. My passions lie with jewelery of any kind and making super cute hair clips. I love colour and l love to see things that I would love to be able to pick up and eat!!! Yes, I am serious! Most of all I like finding new craft and art businesses and blogs that create amazing things and share them with as many people as I can. I like things that are,quirky, unique, colourful, creative, practical, non-practical, just good to look at, to lust over, or to desire! So I would like to extend an invitation to you all. Please add a link to your blog where you post about your craftsie stuff! The post can contain a link to wherever you sell your goods or if you want to cross-promote other artists that you like or if you have a current giveaway for a handmade item. Think of this link up as a free advertising for your blog or business (or a friend's) if you have one. I run an Etsy store with my craftsie creations, so please take a look at my CascadeBead Studio Etsy Store, the button is to the right.

There is only a few rules to this link up, don't cringe, I am not big on rules either but rules do make the world go round!

1. I would appreciate a follow. I will return a follow however you choose follow me, but please comment and let me know how you have followed me.

2. Please follow a couple of the links and share the comment love.

3. I reserve the right to delete any links that are not craft and art related.

4. Link up will last for a whole month. I will create a new link up each month, so be sure to come back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...