Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What's new @ A Little Bit Craftsie?

I have been working hard, in the spare time that I can scrape together on my hair accessories mini business.  I have been making all kinds of interesting things that I am sure will be different to a lot of the hair accessories available.  A lot of my clip embelishments are handmade by a range of artists around the world. The Rockin Reindeer line is my creation, so I do put my own artistic flair in where I can!  I also make the necklaces and earrings too. I do have more items coming but won't be listing these in my store until mid november.  I also plan to do another giveaway hopefully on Fri 18th Nov, so make sure you follow me so you know when that is happening. 
I'm very excited to announce that you will find my hair clips at Kids Style Hub, 436 Burwood Rd in Hawthorn, VIC. I will also be having a stall at the Hawkesbury Kid Market in Windsor, NSW on Dec 3rd. So do come by and visit me there:)
So here are some of my new items. You can check out the whole range, with more to come shortly at my MADEIT store.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...