Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Please Explain...?

I thought I would start this post because I have come across some weird and interesting items, signs, ads, and products in the last couple of months. I have posted some funny youtube videos in the past, the kinds of videos that make you laugh and can change and bad day into a not so bad day. These items that I have below are just funny things that I have come across and would like to share.
I love lychees and anything lychee flavoured. This was on a bottle of Lychee flavoured water that I purchased at one of my favourite asian groccery stores. You can get this drink at most asian groccery stores. I was sitting in the car waiting for the kids to finish school and got bored, so I thought I would read the back of the label. I thought this was hilarious!! Unfortunately for me, I did not feel as though my desires had been pampered nor that a brave new world of sensousness was opened to me. Maybe I didn't drink it right!

This next one, I really don't know what to say about it other than it totally shocked me! The story behind it you might be wondering? Well, I was dressing up Bollywood style for my Halloween party. I have always been fascinated with Henna tattooing. I like it because its so artistic and creative and it only lasts on your skin for 7-10 days.  So I checked out prices for Henna on ebay and came across this.

I'm not sure that I want to know what the 'placenta' part really is.....or do I? If someone knows, please share:)

I will be posting more in the future, so make sure you become a follower or subscibe via e-mail to the right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...