Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Snow Covered Rocky Road

I think for me, making rocky road usually means its Christmas. I don't normally make it any other time of the year and I don't really think of making it any other time of the year. I have posted about Rocky Road bites before, but this time I wanted to do something a little bit different.  This years mix included:

Pascall marshmallows (best marshies on the planet!!!)
rasberry lollies
almond M&Ms
Roasted silvered almonds
Malteesers

To this I added melted Cadbury dairy milk chocolate and mixed through to coat all the ingredients and put it in a pan to set.

Just before I put this in the fridge to set completely, I decided, for something different to melt up some Nestles premium white chocolate for the snowy effect, because it really suits the climate of Sydney, Australia this time of year!!! Hahaha!! Na, it was just for something different and it looked good!

I then cute up the Rocky Road into bite size pieces so you don't feel overwhelmed when you eat it!  I didn't get a picture of the pieces, but it was super delicious!

2 comments:

Domesblissity said...

Mmmm, this looks so good. I wonder if you'd like to link it up to my "Thriving on Thursday" Linky Party and some of your beautiful hair pins or crafts. I got a lot of hits last week and I'm sure they'd love your stuff, as I do.

http://www.domesblissity.blogspot.com/2012/01/thriving-on-thursdays-linky-party-2.html

Anne @ Domesblissity xx

FoodMuster said...

Anne, I might just do that, thanks for letting me know:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...