Friday, September 22, 2017

Healthy Vegan Raw Snickers Bar Slice Dairy Free


This is seriously my new favourite slice. I decided not too long ago that I had to cut back on the dairy. I knew my body was not happy with it in my system. So I went straight to Pinterest to collect some recipes. I am looking forward to trying vegan cheese amongst other things. But I had to give this Raw Snickers Bar slice a go. I love a sweet something after lunch and/or dinner. This sounded like a good option. Thanks to A Sunshine Mission, I pretty much made the exact recipe but didn't have cashews so I used walnuts instead and I was very happy with the results.  I only had regular milk chocolate chips on hand. So I melted these with a bit of coconut oil and lightly smeared it across the top of the slice. Its a bit of a cheat and not dairy free, but naturally, you can use a vegan or dairy free chocolate.

Click above link for full recipe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...