Wednesday, September 16, 2009

ORGANIC A GRADE VANILLA BEANS


In congunction with the egg powder I will be taking orders for Vanilla beans. These beans are a grade Tahitian beans which are grown oranically in PNG. The poeple who grow the beans put money back into the community in which they have their farm and employ locals to work on their farms.

The beans range in length from 14-18cm. The beans have a shelf life of up to 18mnths if stored in an air tight container or glass jar with a screw top lid. If you happen to have a vaccuum sealer, this would make your beans last longer. If you are interested please e-mail me or leave a comment. If you are interstate I am happy to post beans in a regular envelope so it will only cost an extra 50c, if you want a padded envelope that will cost a little extra.


Vanilla Beans cost 25 cents each.


1 comment:

Irene ~ RE~VINTAGED said...

Thank you for dropping by! I love the idea of storing for 3 months! I am the sort that buys a few of something when they are on special but nowhere near 3 months worth (wow). I have always gone to a wholesale butchers and buy up what we eat in bulk to fill one of our freezer drawers. Usually lasts about 4-5 weeks. I think its cheaper and very timesaving for me. Better quality product too.
I love the Vanilla beans, will organise to purchase some.
Read through some of your previous posts and laughed my head off at your comment about hoping the kids would help you with something but they were too busy watching Mythbusters with their Dad! Happens here too!! Same thing with Scrapheap challenge -lol!!
I guess some things are universal :)
Irene x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...