Friday, February 5, 2010

FREE SANITARIUM COOKBOOK

I mentioned this in the previous post about free stuff, but I wanted to let you know that I got my cookbook last week and I am very impressed with it and highly recommend you get yourself one too. I have already made one of the recipes, Vege Satay and rice, this is my title not theirs! But if you are into food storage recipes, this is a great one to have on hand.  All the recipes are vegetarian but meat can easily be added to most of the recipes, but it is good to know there are some great recipes that are healthy and easy on the budget.  Sanitarium also offer a free service to help with any nutritional information one might have. Anyway enough plugging, if you live in Australia use the link to grab your 100% freebie!


I have just realise that the above link is for the download, try the link in the previous post to see if they are still sending the actual books, if not, the download will still be good.

I will be posting pics of my latest recipe soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...