Friday, February 25, 2011

ETSY FAVOURITES

The use of felt is becoming an increasingly popular medium. I see it used in fabric art, hair accessories, and other forms of recycled and reinvented artwork. I personally love felt and love to think of ways I can incorporate it in my creations. I came across Fix Design Craft Supplies late last year and I just love going to her store and seeing the colours and textures that are expressed so amazingly through her photographs. I am yet to purchase, but I have so many wonderful ideas that keep coming to me the more I go through her store. I sometimes have to stop myself from going to her store because I know I don't have the time to get to projects I want to. One day, I will purchase some butterflies, the cats, the birds, a doilie and some flowers and make something amazing!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...