Friday, May 6, 2011

BUY AUS MADE IPOD IPHONE IPAD APP

If you are passionate about purchasing Australian made groccery products at the supermarket then this app will be your best friend. Its free and available in AppStore on your Ipod, Iphone, Ipad. The only supermarkets it covers is Coles, Woolworths, and IGA. However, once you get used to seeing the products on the app, you can purchase them wherever you see them. 

Personally, I found it easy to use and insightful. I don't always look at the labels to see where things are made, I am often driven by how much it costs. Now, when and where I can, I will do my best to choose an Australian product. Unfortunately, for a lot of us, we need to stick to a budget and if you can get tin tomatoes for cheaper than the Australian made Ardoma tin tomatos, then you have to go with the cheapers ones, I get it because I do that too. But its nice to know what is australian and when you can purchase something that helps our economy and aussie jobs. This is app is FREE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...