Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fast Ed cooks with Levi



I am a big fan of celebrity chefs! I tend to like the chefs that not only cook great food but have a wonderful presence about them. I have always liked Fast Ed. He seems like a genuinely nice guy, as he presents his food segment on Better Homes and Gardens. I was even more delighted with him when I discovered on my facbook page that he spent some time with Levi McCormack at
Bear cottage in Manly.It was a wish of Levi's to spend some cooking time with his chef hero, Ed Halmagyi. Levi has a rare and unsolvable heart condition and some of you may remember him from a story that Karl Stefanovic did on 60mins a couple of years back.

I know his parents and his uncle and aunty well. They are lovely people. To read more about Levi's experience with Fast Ed, click here.

To donate to Bear Cottage click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...