- Rich in antioxidants - by weight cocoa has more than almost any food in the world!
- Low in calories and carbs
- Little to no caffeine
- No fat, sugar or sodium
2.Soak the biscuits and line the base of the deep medium sized rectangular dish
3.Whip 600mls of thickened cream in HMP with paddle attachment a teaspoon of sugar and seeds scraped from one large vanilla bean. Use speed 3 for 45 secs. Check consistency and if not thick and stiff peaks, do 10 secs at a time. Divide cream into thirds and add sifted cocoa powder to one third and mix through.
4. Spread one lot of vanilla cream on first layer of soaked biscuits.
5. Layer soaked biscuits on top of vanilla cream.
6. Spread chocolate cream on biscuits.
7. Add another layer of soaked biscuits.
8. Finally spread remaining vanilla cream and sprinkle with sifted with quality cocoa powder.
So if you are intrigued by Crio Bru and want to give it a try, you can head over to the Crio Bru Australian website to find out more and order your own. Otherwise you can try your luck by entering my giveaway. All you have to do is:
- 'Like' Crio Bru Oz Facebook page and COMMENT that "FoodMuster sent me" and you will be in the draw for a small pack of Crio Bru.
- **If you don't comment you won't be in the draw**
- If you are already a fan, leave a comment saying, "FoodMuster is awesome"! Haha!! Just joking!! If you leave a comment saying you wish to enter 'FoodMuster's Crio Bru Giveaway' that will be fine.
- This giveaway is open to Australian addresses only and please only leave one comment, multiples will not be included.
- There are 3 bags of Crio Bru to giveaway. Winners will be announced here and on the Crio Bru Facebook page. Good Luck