Friday, September 4, 2015

The Bachelor Australia Season 3 Recap Episode 11 and #BachieTreat

Episode 11

So this episode be like....



Excuse me while I wipe away the spit dribble and wake up properly from my slumber. This really was a very slow paced episode. I do recall some interesting moments which I shall share.

The group date included the whole gang. Bachie has set this up pretty well. Will my BachieGirl be able to not just be adored by children, but work in the "family business" when she accepts my marriage proposal? It seemed like it was a job interview to me. While the sisterhood swoons over Bachie and his child whispering ways, Nina's internal flame is combusting over her hatred for Tinkerbell. These two do NOT, I repeat do NOT like each other. The Dallia and Tessa show down I prophetically conjured up for Emily and Nina (or Heather) could actually come to fruition with Tinkerbell and Nina or Nina and Llama. There's two opportunities and personally I'm not fussed which happens, I'm just keen to see it go down! Tinkerbell is an interesting character. She doesn't like to interact with other women, she's not too keen on little people, she doesn't like social activities that include other people and she doesn't like balls! Who is this person? She be like....




But we be like....


I thought maybe Tinkerbell was just having a bad couple of days, as it could very well be that time of the month. Well lets face it a house full women, they're bound to sync at some point. But gee whiz, this girl has a lot of verbal gas to expel and she isn't shy in letting it loose!

Nina is also not happy because she has not been on a single date since her last single date where she had to break the on screen pash record. However my thoughts go to the original Rachel who was strung along by Bachie and NEVER got a single date. Let's be fair Nina, you at least have had some alone time with the man and even though the kiss was forced, at least you got it. Nina is not just cranky pants about this, but like I said before, she is not so keen on the new intruder girls. I think her thoughts of Tinkerbell go a little like this....


 and I think she feels a little bit like this toward Llama....



 Personally, I am not keen on Llama, there is something really "disgenuine" about her (thanks Queen Ems for introducing me to this new word). I really thought with the exit of Heybro that the MeanGirl alliance was over but it seems that Llama has appointed herself to the throne and she has taken on Tinkerball as her jester.


Single Date  
Llama scores the single date and we get to know all about her. She has travelled, she knows Spanish and she knows where the quarantine station is in Sydney and Bachie thinks she is amazing! How talented to know where the quarantine station is, she is so learned and worldly I want to be her friend! But I feel conflicted with these worrisome thoughts about how disgenuine she is. All this being said, I still feel there is something not quite right about this date. I'm concerned that Llama gives off a scent that makes Bachie act weird and not think right when he is in her presence. It is almost like she be like


and while he stares into her eyes she puts a trance on him, he doesn't turn to stone but she makes him give her a rose. Anyway, that might seem a bit far fetched but it could happen....it could! ;)

Cocktail Party
Enter Llama gleaming with her red rose and she can't wait to off load her salty experience into Nina's gashing wounds. But the girls all be like...


Tell someone who cares Llama, your Bachie trance doesn't work on us! So anyway, the shock horror drama that the ads have been building up to is about to take place at the rose ceremony. Osher in the house he be like...



He informs us that Bachie has been challenged this week with this decision about sending yet another BachieGirl home. Really Osher? You are trying to convince us that Bachie is wanting to keep Tinkerbell on and see how wild her personality blooms or festers depending on how you take her? We know that Llama has a rose so she is safe to fight it out another week with her bestie Bachie Girlfriends. Heather gets a rose and Parmie does too. All of a sudden I don't give too hoots who is next to get a rose or who is going home. The only BachieGirls I care about are safe. Then it happens, Bachie gets the cue from his ear piece to get all nervous and awkward. The producers then start yelling so loudly at him in his ear piece that he is not making a decision quick enough, he excuses himself and he be like...


Lucky for Bachie, Osher is there to save the day and make everything right in the Bachie Mansion, what would Bachie do with himself if he didn't have Osher telling him....


With such wisdom, how could Bachie not make the best decision of his life? He gives all three remaining girls a rose. Good Work Osher, now we really get to see what Tinkerbell has to offer!!

Bachie Treat
I decided to make this homemade ice cream which is dairy free and pretty much vegan friendly. I will post a separate post for the recipe.



Recap Episode 10
Recap Episode 9
Recap Episode 7&8
Recap Episode 5&6
Recap Episode 4
Recap Episode 3
Recap Episode 1&2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...