Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Bachelorette Australia Recap Episode 2 #BachietteTreat

Episode 2

What a golden episode this was! Wow, where do I start? Well I should really start at the end because this is where all the juicy bits happened, but incase you didn't see it at all, I will give you a run down on what lead up to an 'intense'{said in a ladyman voice} evening. 

Single Date

Dave the plumber scored the single date. Bachie Frost likes him coz he's a good "aussie bloke" and he is but he kind of reminds me of..


but he doesn't have a mullet {sad face}. BachieQueen loves how he says all the "genuine Aussie type bloke" stuff like referring to Bachie Queen as a 'bird', wha? All jokes aside, he does seem like a noice guy and he does come across like he is being himself, which is refreshing. In years to come we can only hope for this...



 As for the date, they went to the SCG, which is totally a 'bloke's paradise', right? They are taken there in a black helicopter, because that is a 'blokie' colour, right? They meet a cricketer and play cricket, because that is a 'blokes' game, right? I am getting the hint that Channel 10 has done some research and discovered all the stereotypical things 'blokes' like and tried to squeeze it into a single date. Anyway, the night ends with BachieFrost giving David the plumber a rose. I'm still not convinced he is the one, #teamsasha all the way! 

Group Date

Davey, Alex, and Will are left behind on the group date. The other bachies head to a river and are told they must jump of a cliff to prove their manliness to BachieFrost. This is where I can't crack any jokes. I am completely afraid of heights and jumping from heights totally cripples me with fear. However, they all do it, except for OwlMan, he can't bring himself to jump and for his bravery of admitting he couldn't he scored some alone time with BachieFrost. I was happy for OwlMan up until he went a little creepy and started expressing how he went a little crazy when his ex-girlfriend dumped him and how much he has totally fallen for BachieFrost, it was a little like...


If BachieFrost's hair looks uneven next week, we should be very concerned, v-e-r-y- c-o-n-c-e-r-n-e-d!

Cocktail Party

I should have mentioned that ModelDavid was a little miffed by the group date because he too was scared of heights and had never worn a scuba suit before. He tried new things for BachieFrost, but did she notice? No, she was too taken with OwlMan's bravery. Naturally, this hurt his feelings and he started questioning himself...


Poor ModelDavid had a hard time working this out. He thought by jumping off the cliff he was the man BachieFrost would want, but he didn't score the alone time. So he went a little weird and started causing trouble, thinking it would score him points. He found his inner confidence that was telling him...


This gave him the strength he needed. However, it came out all wrong to the viewers and the other 'blokes'. He broke the #brocode and cut in on Micheal the Soccer dude's time and made things completely awkward, kind of like when Sandragon interrupted alone time between BachieWood and Sarah.  That was a moment that should never be repeated! Eventually he got some alone time with BachieFrost, and the first thing he did was tell her how much 'gangsta' was in him and gave her some baseball cap or something. Now DavidtheModel, I know you try to act gangsta and all but this is all I see..



Then he proceeds to tell BachieFrost to be weary of Micheal the Pro soccer dude because he thinks he is a playa, not just a player (haha that was mine!) which did not go down well with BachieFrost. So she is all like, "what do you think I need in a man"? This is where ModelDavid just crashed and burned in model style. He claimed that BachieFrost needed a good "baby daddy" and someone who looks good in clothes. Ahem...


It is at this point that I think, this douche is so going home tonight! Cut to the rose ceremony and as we all picked it, ModelDavid did not get a rose. However, this douche is not going home without having the last word. He proceeds to tell BachieQueen some dribble about how he thinks she has miss-judged him and says some not so clazzy things. What is this douche's problem? Nobody is impressed with this outburst, not even Oshie who looks like he wants to drop kick him out of the Bachie Mansion. What is wrong with this guy? It is almost like he has taken his inner gangsta a little too seriously. He be like..

but we be like...


Anyway, one David down, two more to go! When I think about DavidtheModel, all I see now is.. 

and finally....


Let's hope he works it out and realises there really, really, really, has to be more to life. 


#BachietteTreat tonight is Caramel and Chocolate Crepe Cake with banana and strawberry. 

4 comments:

Kirsty @ My Home Truths said...

I am not a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan but it sounds like this episode was the very definition of trainwreck television! I might very well need to check it out...

Lyndall said...

Hahaha - love your recap. For some unknown reason, I actually watched this episode last night and found myself strangely drawn into the fake drama. Maybe I'll watch again next week for a laugh, but I think I might need something delicious like your Caramel and Chocolate crepe cake ... mmm! :-)

Debbish said...

I haven't watched the show (or The Bachelor) but love to read some of the recaps cos I'm both relieved and depressed at what I missed.

In the ads I saw there was an english guy who looked kinda cute....

MammaRajSays said...

Oh I have a bit of bachie and I was glued to my screen. Move over Rosie you have competition on the best recaps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...