Wednesday, February 10, 2010

BLOG THIS CHALLENGE NO. 31 MY NEW SUPER POWER

This is a blogthis challenge I wanted to take part in because its a common thought of mine on too many occasions to count, what kind of powers I would love to have that would make my life so much easier. 

I would love to be able to interpret baby talk. How lovely would life be if parents and carers could understand everything their children said from day 1!

One of my fav shows when I was younger was Bewitched. I've always wished I could have one of those noses that Tabitha has on Bewitched and her figure would be lovely too!!! If all it took was a little twitch of the nose, my nose would be the busiest one in history!!!

I really enjoy swimming and all throughout my life I have wanted to be able to swim and breath underwater.  I think that would be a soothing power to have. Wouldn't it be amazing to just plunge into water and dive deep down where the calls of nagging children and other responsiblities get some what muffled, then eventually silenced, and all you need to do is stay there and take in the serenity!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I wanna be able to understand baby talk too!

Kellyansapansa said...

What a great challenge entry!

FoodMuster said...

Thanks for you comments ladies:) I enjoyed this one, though now I have thought of a dozen more powers I would love to have! LOL!!!

So Now What? said...

Ha. Imagine though. "Oh, the indignity of someone wiping my bum AGAIN". HAHA, great superpower. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...